Sizing could be a universal issue. But there is still some tricks to get the fittest size on fashionv.com
1. For oversized or one size items you don't have to worry about the fitting problem.
2. Size（24-29）for jeans and pants category on our website refers to the waist size. If you see another chart(S, M, L) please also refer to the waist, hip and length so as to choose the fittest size.
3. For jeans and other pants we would suggest you going one size bigger and add a waist hook just in case it runs a little bigger: https://www.fashionv.com/products/fashionv-fashionv-adjustable-and-detachable-waist-chain.
4. For other categories, please refer to the size chart as well as your body measurement so as to choose the fittest size.
5. Please pay attention to the description if the item is strechy or not cause this may also lead to a different result.
Below is a general size table for your refference:
HOW TO MEASURE
- Use a tape measure to measure yourself, holding the tape securely around the 3 key points.
- To achieve an accurate measurement we recommend you take these measurements whilst wearing minimal clothing.
- See The Size Guide for hints and tips on the product page to obtain the right fit for you.
Measure around your chest at the fullest point of the bust. Make sure the measuring tape is relaxed and not tight. Please wear an unpadded bra while measuring. Find your bust measurement above and pair with cup size to find your size.
Measure directly under your bust and straight around your back.
Bend to one side to find your natural indentation in the torso. This is your natural waist. Run the tape around your natural waistline, keeping tape parallel to the floor, and one finger in between body and tape for a more comfortable fit.
Measure around the fullest part of hips (approximately 7”-9” below waistline), keeping tape parallel to the floor.