Intellectual Property Policy
FashionV respects the intellectual property rights and interests of third parties and will take measures and steps to protect such rights and interests.
In the event of any concerns or complaints about violation of intellectual property rights, such as the unauthorized use of third-party trademarks or patents, or the selling of counterfeit goods, please send the following information to [email protected]
To claim a copyright or trademark complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
- Your contact information including: address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
All information on this website (except specified information source or information input by the other party) including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software (collectively "Content") belongs exclusively to FashionV or its appropriate content suppliers. Without FashionV 's express prior written consent, you shall not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by FashionV.
Logos, icons, graphics and Website names of FashionV are trademarks registered by FashionV or its affiliates. All the registered and pending trademarks shall not be used by you or any third parties for any business purposes other than in connection with FashionV. Other trademarks which are not owned by FashionV are the property of the respective owners.
- To any third parties who upload pictures, advertising or selling goods through the website, in accordance with the “Millennium data copyright law”, this website does not assume any infringement of copyright, trademark right, patent right etc. intellectual property responsibility.
- Any losses due to the force majeure, the website were exemption according to relevant laws.
- The users of this website shall be responsible for any consequences of the violation of the relevant laws in violation of the provisions of this statement.
- The users who directly or indirectly use the file on our website in any way, are seemed as a voluntary acceptance of the constraint of the statement of our website.
If you have any problem, please feel free to email to [email protected]